The organizational structure of the Point Fortin Corporation is predominantly bureaucratic and divided among functional lines, headed by the Chief Executive Officer, the organization carries out the decisions of the Council and provides the necessary guidance and direction in keeping with the legal framework within which the organization operates. Officers, who are referred to as Section Heads are in charge of each functional department. Hereunder are the Organisational Structure, pictures of the Chief Executive Officer and some of the Heads of Sections of the Point Fortin Corporation. There are also links to the roles and responsibilities of the various departments, as well as the duties and responsibilities of the Point Fortin Corporation.
- PFBC Manpower Plan Request for Proposal
- Civic Awardees 2020 Nomination Form Download
- Temporary Postponement Of Borough Celebrations 2020
- Point Fortin Borough Magazines
- Point Fortin Borough Corporation Trademark Notice
- Notice Regarding Requests for Assistance