Civic Awardees 2020 Nomination Form Download
The Point Fortin Borough Council is always proud of the achievements of its burgesses. Usually, at the Civic Reception and Awards Ceremony held every year without fail during the Borough Celebrations, persons from Point Fortin who would have made significant achievements or contributions to Point Fortin and the wider community are recognised for their contributions. This year, the COVID-19 virus has forced us to postpone or cancel many of the events planned for our 40th anniversary celebrations. However, the Mayor and Council thought that the contributions of those persons or groups who have worked hard, and have brought recognition to Point Fortin through their achievements or pursuits, should not go unnoticed. As such, members of the public are being invited to submit nominees for the Civic Awards 2020. The deadline for submission of nominations is Friday July 3rd, 2020.
Click on the link below to download a nomination form. Follow the instructions on the form, and submit your package via email or post.
- PFBC Manpower Plan Request for Proposal
- Civic Awardees 2020 Nomination Form Download
- Mayor's Grant Programme Signup
- Temporary Postponement Of Borough Celebrations 2020
- Point Fortin Borough Magazines
- Point Fortin Borough Corporation Trademark Notice
- Notice Regarding Requests for Assistance